They are planning to release 2.9.0 in February... Ack!
Maybe I should push through the update to 2.8.9 ... or wait until 2.9.0 - although I'm a bit worried about all the new stuff that'll be appearing in 2.9 - and all the changes I'll have to make to the code...
Perhaps, if I get 2.8.9 out... then do a release... at least that way we'll have something stable before it all breaks ;-)
Maybe I should push through the update to 2.8.9 ... or wait until 2.9.0 - although I'm a bit worried about all the new stuff that'll be appearing in 2.9 - and all the changes I'll have to make to the code...
Perhaps, if I get 2.8.9 out... then do a release... at least that way we'll have something stable before it all breaks ;-)