I'm running 10.3.9 on a PPC mac mini. I was thingking about upgrading the OS. The question is, should I wait for Leopard or go ahead and upgrade to Tiger now? I don't see anything saying that Leopard will be free if you buy Tiger.
Get Tiger or wait for Leopard
Miscellaneous Forums/MacOS X Discussion/Get Tiger or wait for LeopardThe forum is locked. These are the original blitzbasic.com forums, kept so they can still be read. No new topics, replies or edits can be made here. To join in, head over to the Blitz3D+ forums.