Thanks for your thoughts on this everyone.
Originally I would've been happy to release the source to the wrapper, but since I've done the re-write my thoughts have changed about this. The code is really complex and very easily broken, it would be a nightmare for Jedive and me to keep the wrapper stable in this situation tbh. If you ever experience problems with the wrapper you can be rest assured that it will be looked at immediately.
For now at least, both Jedive and I feel the source should remain closed. Obviously this isn't set in stone and would be reconsidered if necessary.
Also, I'm intending on using this lib for a project of my own that was on hold until a stable wrapper was made available. This will motivate me more than money, whatever the cost of the wrapper. I want my project finished too :)
Originally I would've been happy to release the source to the wrapper, but since I've done the re-write my thoughts have changed about this. The code is really complex and very easily broken, it would be a nightmare for Jedive and me to keep the wrapper stable in this situation tbh. If you ever experience problems with the wrapper you can be rest assured that it will be looked at immediately.
For now at least, both Jedive and I feel the source should remain closed. Obviously this isn't set in stone and would be reconsidered if necessary.
Also, I'm intending on using this lib for a project of my own that was on hold until a stable wrapper was made available. This will motivate me more than money, whatever the cost of the wrapper. I want my project finished too :)